~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
~you have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
~go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him/her
~no tag backs
~no crap in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1.) What is your favorite video game?
- I like a lot of games but my all time favorite (sorry Tekken) would have to be the Pokemon games.
2.) What do you do for fun?
- I do a lot of things. Mainly, I like to judge bad books by their bad covers.
3.) What is your favorite color(s)?
- I don't really have one but most people think it's orange because most of my stuff is orange.
4.) Do you like DeviantArt?
- It's fun. So yes.
5.) What is your favorite tv show?
- For shows that still air, it's gotta be Adventure Time,
6.) What type of music do you like to listen to?
- I like listening to anything under the punk / rock umbrella. You know, post-hardcore, punk pop and all that. However, I also like listening to classical music (especially Beethoven).
7.) What is your favorite candy?
- Skittles. :>
8.) What is your dream job?
- I don't have one.
9.) What is your favorite genre of books?
- YA, I guess.
10.) Are you getting tired of all these questions?
- Pretty much.
1.) Why are boxing rings square?
2.) What's the difference between fat chance and slim chance?
3.) What is the sound of one hand clapping?
4.) If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
5.) Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
6.) What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
7.) Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
8.) Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
9.) When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?
10.) Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?